Translate

2015年9月2日 星期三

Marriage Humor(婚姻幽默)

Marriage Humor(婚姻幽默)

 

Wife: 'What are you doing?'

妻:你在作什麼啊?

 

Husband : Nothing.

夫:沒作什麼。

 

Wife : 'Nothing...? You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour.'

妻:沒作什麼?你看著我們的結婚證書,足足有一小時了。

 

Husband : 'I was looking for the expiry date.'

夫:我在尋找它的有效日期是到什麼時候。

 

 

Wife : 'Do you want dinner?'

妻: 要吃晚餐嗎?

 

Husband : 'Sure! What are my choices?'

夫: 當然!我可以選擇嗎?

 

Wife : 'Yes or no.'

妻:要或不要。

 

 

Wife: 'You always carry my photo in your wallet. Why?'

妻:為什麼你經常把我的照片放在你皮夾裡?

 

Hubby: 'When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.'

夫:當問題發生時,不管有多困難,我看著妳照片就迎刃而解了。

 

Wife: 'You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you!'

妻:你看我對你有多麼驚人的影響力啊!

 

Hubby: 'Yes! I see your picture and ask myself what other problem can there be greater than this one?'

夫:是啊!望著妳的照片我問自己,還有什麼困難比這個來得大呢?

 

 

Stress Reliever Girl: 'When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden.'

女孩:婚後我要分擔你所有的煩惱、困擾,以減輕你的負擔。

 

Boy: 'It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or troubles.'

男孩:親愛的,妳真體貼,但我並沒有任何煩惱或困擾。

 

Girl: 'Well that's because we aren't married yet.'

女孩:哦?那是因為我們還沒結婚的緣故。

 

 

Son: ' Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.'

子:今早我和爹地一起搭車,他要我讓座給一位女士。

 

Mom: 'Well, you have done the right thing.'

母:嗯,你這麼做是對的。

 

Son: 'But mom, I was sitting on daddy's lap.'

子:但是,媽,我當時是坐在爹地的腿上呢。

 

 

A newly married man asked his wife, 'Would you have married me if my father hadn't left me a fortune?'

一位新婚的先生問他太太:如果我父親沒留下巨額財產給我,你會嫁給我嗎?

 

'Honey,' the woman replied sweetly, 'I'd have married you, N O MATTER WHO LEFT YOU A FORTUNE!'

女人溫柔的答道:親愛的,不管是誰留下財產給你,我都會嫁給你的。

 

 

Girl to her boyfriend: One kiss and I'll be yours forever .

女孩對著男友說:吻我一下,我就永遠屬於你了。

 

The guy replies: 'Thanks for the early warning.'

男孩回道:謝謝您提早警告我。

 

 

A wife asked her husband: 'What do you like most in me, my pretty face or my sexy body?'

妻問夫:你最喜歡我哪一點?我美麗的臉龐,還是我性感的軀體?

 

He looked at her from head to toe and replied: 'I like your sense of humor.'

他把她從頭到腳瀏覽了一遍,回道:我喜歡你的幽默感。

 

我的網誌清單

  • ChatGPT彙整 - ✔✔ChatGPT註冊(sign up)與登入(log in)網址: https://openai.com/blog/chatgpt/ ✔✔應用程式: https://github.com/lencx/ChatGPT ✔✔Awesome ChatGPT Prompts https://githu...
    1 年前
  • 男人呀/這年頭 - 男人呀: 有才華的長得醜 長得帥的掙得少 掙得多的不顧家 顧了家的沒出息 有出息的不浪漫 會浪漫的靠不住 靠得住的又窩囊 === 這年頭: 教授──咬唇鼓舌四處賺錢越來越像商人 商人──現身講壇著書立說越來越像教授 醫生──見死不救草菅人命越來越像殺手 殺手──出手麻利不留後患越來越像醫生 明星──賣弄風騷給錢...
    3 年前

分析